Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale Haul // Summer 2019

June 25, 2019


Bath and Body Works is currently having their Semi Annual sale, you know the big sale where all the body stuff is 75% off. And, I would be absolutely crazy if I did not participate in this sale mostly because I ALWAYS take advantage of this sale. I know, I have a problem (especially when it comes to candles). So, I thought I would give a little insight into the products I bought & currently loving.

I think every single scent of the lotions and fragrance sprays I bought I absolutely love. The Waikiki Beach Coconut and Sunset Guava Colada scents are the perfect scents for summertime and remind me so much of my childhood summers for some reason. They are probably my favorite out of everything but I do not have a least favorite. I really do love each scent!

Out of the candles I purchased, the best one has to be Aloha Kiwi Passionfruit. It smells AMAZING and fruity. My least favorite candle would be Mermaid Life. This would be a good spa candle because it just smells clean. There really isn’t anything else to it though, however, the glass candle container is very cute and I will admit I mostly bought it for the container.