2019 Fall Candle Haul

October 8, 2019



One of my favorite things when it comes to the seasons changing are the decorations and the scents that follow. And, in my opinion, fall has all of the best candle scents. I’m one of those people that has to change out the candles to fit the season, but, if this were not the case, I would just have all of the fall scented candles burning at all times year round. I wanted to share the fall candles I picked up for this fall season. All of the candles came from Bath & Body Works and TJ Maxx.

Bought from Bath & Body Works
The Perfect Autumn
Paris Café
Pumpkin Cupcake
Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow
Purrfect Pumpkin – Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Vampire Blood
Ghoul Friend
Pumpkin Pie
Autumn

Bought from TJ Maxx
Apple Cider
Pumpkin Bourbon
Apple Cider (different brand)
Pumpkin Spice
White Pumpkin