Too Faced White Chocolate Bar Palette Review

March 26, 2018

               It’s no secret that Too Faced is one of my all-time favorite brands when it comes to makeup. I have been in love with Too Faced since the release of the very first original and Semi-Sweet Chocolate bar palettes were released. I have owned the past three chocolate bar palettes as well as the peach palette. So, of course I had to buy the White Chocolate Bar palette because, lets face it, a girl can never have too many eye shadow palettes.

            When I first saw the White Chocolate Bar palette, I was a little taken back. This palette differs from the rest of the Chocolate Bar palettes because of how bright the colors are. Most of they shades are pastel and colorful. My first thought was wow this reminds me of an Easter basket with all of the different colored plastic eggs. The other Chocolate Bar palettes and peach palettes have a lot of brown and pinks. They’re more warmed tone while the White Chocolate Bar palette has more cool tones.

            All of the shades are very light and glimmer. With different colored skin tones, however, it might be a little difficult for the shades to show up. It is not that there is not enough pigment, it is the fact that the colors are very light. The color is still there, it just doesn’t show up much. Other than that, this palette is amazing. The colors go on very smooth and blend out very well. When doing a makeup look, I don’t solely use this palette. I typically will use darker shades from other, different, palette that will complement these light colors.