Fall // Halloween Decorated Apartment Tour

October 1, 2019



For the past two ish years or so, I have been decorating for Halloween. Honestly, I’m surprised it hasn’t been longer than this with how obsessed I am with Halloween, and October in general. But, within those two years, I have accumulated a bunch of Halloween / Fall décor items that I am obsessed and in love with. I literally have been (almost) fully decorated since late August because my decorations make me happy and I chose to suffer (thanks to college) in a room full of cozy décor that smells like pumpkins (thanks to all of my pumpkin candles). I hope to continue on my collection of decorations, and, one day, when I have my house it will be fully spooktacular and completely halloweenafied.
Everything was purchased at target, the dollar store, or TJ Maxx.