DIY 'Peppermint Vanilla' Brown Sugar Lip Scrub!

August 21, 2018



i love lip exfoliators , but sometimes they can be pricey. However, it is very easy to make one, and it have the same benefits as the expensive ones you can buy. An old friend and I made this lip scrub when I was about 13 years old, and I still make it seven years later! The only ingredient I have added within these past seven years is the peppermint essential oil, which you can swap with peppermint extract.



This is such a quick and easy lip scrub to make. All you do is add the brown sugar, olive oil, vanilla extract, and peppermint essential oil (or extract) together. Then just stir it all up (I used a butter knife to do so). Put it into a container that has a lid and this can last you a few weeks depending on how many times you use it!