Too Faced 'Just Peachy' Mattes Palette Review

August 7, 2018


            Earlier this year Too Faced released the palette ‘Just Peachy Mattes’ and I was so excited to pick it up. Just at first glance, I feel like this palette is a perfect fit for me. All of the shades have a warm tone, and they are a mix of pink/mauve and purple shades. Most of the eyeshadow looks I normally like to create could all be created with this single palette, but don’t let that fool you into thinking I won’t be buy any other eyeshadow palettes. I’m pretty sure I have a shopping problem when it comes to eyeshadow palettes!

            The first thing that obviously stands out is the packaging. This packaging is so pretty, I absolutely love the cover of this palette and the peach symbol clasp. This palette contains 12 shades and retails for $45. All of the shades are absolutely gorgeous. This could easily be one of my most used palettes and could be used daily. I love that it does have a variety of shades to use. I am not having to search for a transition shade or wishing for a darker shade for a smoky look because this palette has both.

            I also love that the shades are very pigmented and easy to blend. Not only do the shades look pretty in the palette but they look amazing on the skin which is really what matters. A pet peeve of mine is when eyeshadow is difficult to blend out and with this palette I did not have any problems with blending.

            The only complaint I would have is that it is not as long of lasting compared to other palettes that Too Faced has come out with. Usually I can go all day without having to worry about my eyeshadow creasing. But with this palette, I would get home to find it starting to crease and cake up. It might be that my skin is a little oily, but I did use an eyeshadow primer and still had this problem.

            Overall, I give this palette five out of five, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is searching for some warm toned eye shadows. If anyone is on edge about buying this palette, I would say give it a try.