Norvina by Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette Review

September 11, 2018

 
 


I am so excited for this blog post because I have been so excited to try out this eyeshadow palette. I have been waiting for this palette to be in my hands ever since it was first announced. These shades are so beautiful, and I think the shades are so different than any of the other Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palettes. If anything, I think this would be the girlier version of the Prism eyeshadow palette by Anastasia. The Prism and Norvina palette both have different than average colors in comparison to other palettes like blue, purples, and pinks. However, the Prism palette has very bold colors while the Norvina palette has more of girly and subtle shades.

The formula of the eyeshadows in this palette is the same formula as the other Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows palettes, which I am not complaining about at all. The Anastasia eyeshadow palettes have always been one of my favorites because of their formula. They are so creamy and smooth, and they blend so well and are so pigmented. I have never had any problems with their shades before when it came to the colors. The colors are so feminine, but they can be built up for more of a dramatic look. Also, if you are looking for glittery shades that don’t have a lot of glitter fall out but ton of sparkle, then these shimmery shades are perfect for you. They are probably the best part of this entire palette.

The wear time for this palette is insane. I have very oily skin, so I expect to come home at 5 a clock after classes and see that my eyeshadow has creased or smeared. However, I can wear these shades all day and not take my makeup off until bedtime and my eyeshadow looks exactly like when I applied it in the morning.

             The biggest complaint is the fall out this palette has. This palette has a ton of warm color shades and pinks that you should expect fall out from these shades. You will never not have fall out with any eyeshadow palette that has these colors, so this little fact shouldn’t keep you from buying this palette. I don’t mind suffering a little fall out so that I can enjoy all the other amazing qualities this palette has.


             Overall, I love this palette so much. I would give it a 10 out of 10. It has honestly become a palette I use everyday for any look. This palette reminds me of princess colors and all the shades make me so happy and getting ready is so much fun because I get to use this palette.