Fall into Frost Morphe Eye Shadow Palette | Review

October 2, 2018


It is finally fall time (even though I live in Houston, Texas where it is still 95 degrees outside). But, that does not mean I cannot fully embrace the fall time. Trust me, the Halloween decorations have been put up, the pumpkin spice lattes have been ordered, and drank (more than once), and now I am slowly switching up my outfits and makeup for the fall season, starting with this eye shadow palette by Morphe.

             This palette has the prettiest eye shadow colors (I know I say this about every eye shadow palette I buy and love), and when I saw it I fell in love, especially considering fall is my favorite time of the year. Fall colors are also one of the greatest reasons fall is a favorite of mine (besides Halloween, obviously). Of course all the shades in this palette are warm and deep, I think this palette has every usable fall color there is. This is an eye shadow palette that was made specifically for the fall time after all.

This palette has a great shade range. There are multiple different colors instead of only having 20 different shades of the same color. Because of the different shades, you can use this palette to create so many looks. This palette is perfect for all occasions. I am currently using it as an everyday palette, but you can also use it to create dramatic looks and looks for special events. Also, the large amount of shade range, and the specific shades that this palette contains, makes this palette perfect for people who are also just beginning to do makeup. However, if you are already well into a makeup addiction, like me, this palette will also be perfect for you, too.

             The quality of this palette is also great. I have always been a huge fan of Morphe’s eye shadow palettes. They have so many different shades while still having good quality all for an inexpensive price in comparison to bigger name brands. All of these shades are highly pigmented and blend easily, which is a huge thing for me. I dislike eye shadows that do not blend well with other shades. The biggest complaint for this palette is that the shades crease. I found that if you have oily skin, like me, then the shades will end up creasing by the end of the day. However, if you use a good primer, I use the Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer, then you shouldn’t have to worry about the creasing.

             Overall I really enjoy this palette. I have been using it very often and it has quickly become my go to for when I am doing eye shadow. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who is obsessed with fall colors and looking for a new palette to add to their collection. I don’t think you can ever go wrong with a Morphe palette, especially for the price!