The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette by Morphe | Review

October 9, 2018



             When this palette first came out, it was all everyone raved about. I know, it has taken me a good year or so to buy this palette compared to when it was first released. The main reason was the price. This palette is $38 dollars, which is less expensive compared to eye shadow palettes from Too Faced and Anastasia Beverly Hills, both brands that I shamelessly buy every eyeshadow palette from. This palette also includes more shades than the other brands’ palettes. So, the reason I kept hesitating to buy it is because it costs more than a normal Morphe palette for the same amount of shadows.

             I will fully admit that I was wrong to wait so long. This palette was absolutely amazing, and I now understand what all the good reviews for this palette were about. My first favorite thing about this palette is the pigmentation. If you want some highly pigmented eyeshadow shades, than this palette would be perfect for you. All the shades are already so pigmented and can be built up even more if you are wanting a dramatic look.

             The second great thing about this palette is the color range. I am a huge fan of warm shades, which is mostly what this palette holds. But, it also has some beautiful blue shades that are, of course, more on the cool side. All of these shades are very pretty and blend extremely well. You don’t have to get a hand workout in just to do your eyeshadow in the morning. These shades also have a more creamy texture in comparison to other Morphe palettes.

             My last favorite thing about this palette is how long the shades last. I can go all day long without my eyeshadow creasing or looking anything less than how they looked when I first applied my makeup. Over all, this palette is a really nice eyeshadow palette. And I did really like it. I would give it a 10 out of 10 and I would recommend this palette to a friend! I think this palette is very trendy and could be used every day especially for work or school!